• PhD student at Water Resource Engineering division within the department of Building and Environmental Technology.
• Part of the Sustainable Urban flood management project with funding from Forma.
• Master of science (MSc) in Water Resource Engineering from LTH- 2008. Master thesis was about “ Mass and Energy balance at the Gaobeidien Wastewater treatment plant in Beijing, China. The thesis was carried out at the Water and Environmental Engineering, Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University. With the scholarship funding from J. Gust Richer stiftelsen / Sweco.
• Worked 4 years in VA SYD as an Urban Drainage Engineer. Modelling of swear pipelines and planning for the improvement of the sewage system was part of my responsibilities.
• Associate Professor, Rolf Larsson is my main supervisor and Professor Ronny Berndtsson is the Co supervisor.
• The focus of my research is about the sustainable solution for urban flooding.
Sörensen J., Persson A., Sternudd C., Aspegren H., Nilsson J., Nordstrom J., Jonsson K., Mottaghi M., Becker P., Larsson R., Berndtsson R., & Mobini S. (2016) Re-thinking urban flood management – Time for a regime shift. Water 8(8), pp. 332.Show publication
Berndtsson, R., Becker, P., Persson, A., Aspegren, H., Haghighatafshar, S., Jönsson, K., Larsson, R., Mobini, S., Mottaghi, M., Nilsson, J., Nordström, J., Pilesjö, P., Scholz, M., Sternudd, C., Sörensen, J. & Tussupova, K. (2019) Drivers of changing urban flood risk : a framework for action Journal of Environmental Management, pp. 47-56.Show publication