IWA Sweden seminar: Phosphorus recovery from wastewater, with a focus on the potential of thermochemical sludge treatment
Welcome to an IWA Sweden seminar: Phosphorus recovery from wastewater, with a focus on the potential of thermochemical sludge treatment
To establish the status for phosphorus extraction from thermochemically treated sludge an IWA Sweden seminar is being arranged. Experts from Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Finland and Sweden will present the technological status, and technology providers will present their technologies. Extraction of phosphorus from digester supernatant and from precipitated sludge will be presented as well.
The seminar invites professionals in the public and private water sector, NGOs and academia with an ambition to play a role in solving the issue of phosphorus recovery.
The seminar is hosted by:
• IWA Sweden (Governing Member Sweden of International Water Association)
• Sweden Water Research – a water utility owned research and development company.
• RISE, Research Institutes of Sweden – a corporate group of research institutes owned by the Swedish state.
• VA-teknik Södra – a triple helix cluster in Southern Sweden where universities, utilities and companies work towards solutions to the challenges faced by water utilities in Sweden.
• Svenskt Vatten, The Swedish Water & Wastewater Association – the branch organisation for Swedish water utilities.
Date: Wed. 11 April 2018
Conference venue: Quality Hotel View, Hyllie, Malmö
Sign up before April 3rd!